Thursday, October 8, 2009

websites for ARW and igoogle

The sites I found for ARW are about intercultural communication.Specifically, One is about intercultural preferences and the other is about understanding intercultural communication. They give us many information for writing essay so I really recommend you to watch them!! I'm sure that they help you to write ARW essay.

To tell the truth I've never know about igoogle. It is very useful item! on the igoogle page, we can change the layout as you like. we can also put things you want to see and erase things you are not interested in. But I think the most important thing is how you use them. We should optimize them!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah actually it's nice to have "ORGANIZED" iGoogle.
    Once you customize it, it's gonna be pretty useful tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Takuya! Thank you for making comments.
    The homepages you found about intercultural communication are very interesting.

    iGoogle is lovely stuff for me. I can see cute lions and penguins every day on my iGoogle page. I send you an invitation for WILDCATS gadget, so please check your Gmail.

    ReplyDelete